Monday, January 31, 2011

One Week

I have officially been home now for a full week. It is so crazy to think that a week ago I was leaving Sweden after having lived there for half a year. The time went by so fast it is shocking. But now I am sitting in class on a Monday afternoon and my routine life is back on schedule. I have class 2 days a week and I’ll start working again soon. This feels like maybe my entire trip in Europe was something I dreamt. It has only been 7 days but it seems like my life abroad is so far away from me now. I really miss my friends in Europe, especially you Linda. 


This past weekend was my first back and I spent most of my time with my mom and two sisters. The four of us are all so close and this is just how we like it. We help each other, and confide in each other about almost every detail in our lives. While in Sweden I was so lucky to have that one special person who became all four of them into one. How lucky was I? I can’t wait she is coming to visit me in June/July :)
-- Alaura

1 comment:

  1. With your beautiful mom included, you ladies look much better than the Kardashians. I'm sure you're a lot more respected too.

    ReplyDelete