Saturday, January 15, 2011

One Last Week in Stockholm

At times I think I must have been blessed being given Linda; an amazing friend. Meeting her on the train was crazy enough building a friendship which I am positive will last a lifetime was never imagined. She has made Sweden my home. By opening herself up to me and caring for me as if I had been in her life forever meant so much. Linda has taught me so much and maybe even rubbed off on me when it comes to being Swedish ;) We spent a lot of time together these past 6 months and because of all the good times the period of my life here in Sweden has flown by.

So now we begin counting down the days until my departure January 22nd. On the 18th I will be moving in with Linda so we can spend all the time together as possible before I leave. Plus she lives in an area where I'm sure to find...


... I still have a week, can't blame a girl for wishing, right?





--Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment