Sunday, January 16, 2011

Friends alike.


So far it has been great that Linda and I have so many commonalities with each other. We have similar goals in life, we laugh at just about everything remotely funny together, family is always first and we both see the same future for ourselves. We have the same desire for love and commitment; maybe that's because we both love 'One Tree Hill' whatever it is Linda and I see eye to eye in so many things. I think this is a huge factor in the reasoning behind us becoming so close so fast.

However, having so many similarities can only be so good until one comes up that we are both not too found of. Maybe it makes us stronger together. Who knows... but I do know that, one thing about going through hard times is having someone there. I have always had her there, crazy how now she is literally there.

-- Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment