Friday, January 21, 2011

'Och himlen där till'

 I can't believe that time has gone by so fast, I know that we keep saying this all the time. But it really feels unreal that she's leaving, just leaving my everyday life, when she's been there everyday. I know that we will still talk everyday but it won't be the same thing.....
Yesterday at dinner we had so much fun, but at the same time there was something sad in the air. We've never talked about it because we both know how sad we are going to be, and how much its going to hurt. ..


 Me and Alaura, Im on my way to school, and she to the central. It's been so nice having her as a roommate.
 My roomie and I getting ready for dinner with the boys.




I'm not good at good-byes so let's just pretend we're playing hide and seek ... and you are going to be really hard to find. Miss you already !

--- LC

No comments:

Post a Comment