Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Letter 'L'

Today was a busy day for me. I finally moved out of my place and into Linda's. We have been talking about me spending my last few nights with her for some time now, who knew it would come so quickly. After lugging all my things from Flemmingberg, Huddinge to Slussen (Linda's) I had to go meet Kaitlin, a girl from my school in California. She just arrived today-- this is the start of her semester here abroad. I took her around for a bit and showed her some nice places in Stockholm. 


After a long day, I arrived back at Linda's. It felt so good to sit down. I had a great skype chat before she walked through the door. 


She surprised me with a gift. It was the sweetest thing, the letter 'L' charm for my Thomas Sabo bracelet. Linda and her mom bought me the bracelet and snowflake charm for Christmas and my birthday. I am so happy to have something so special to take home with me. Whenever I wear it I will think back and remember my time here in Sweden. I will think about all the good times Linda and I had together.


3 days left...


-- Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment