Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 , CHEERS!

2010 has been a real mountain and valley path. It was the year I was crazy, the year I lost someone I was close to, the year I got two new loves in my life, the year I learned that you have to fight for what you want, it's blood sweat and tears if you want to get somewhere in life.
But I did start the  New Years good, I started it with people I care about and keep close to my heart.
So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the year 2011, I can feel that it is going to be a good year.
Had good desserts at Vanessas....


Alaura, me & Vanessa...

Vanessa got us this funny glasses instead of party hats...



and right before midnight we went hiking through the snow to see the fire works...

but who cares about the snow when your speending New Years with the best ppl...


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

- LC

No comments:

Post a Comment