Wednesday, January 12, 2011

'The City of Love'

Paris was by far my favorite city that I have traveled to since coming abroad. There is so much about Paris that forces you to fall in love. So much to see, do and the atmosphere is incredibly charming. The food is unreal– from the crepes to the macaroons everything was delicious. 


I had an amazing time enjoying Paris at all times of the day. I walked around the gardens while snacking on typical french things; My favorite was the Garden of Luxemburg with all the statues. By night Paris was incredible, all lit up with the beautiful lights. 



David Guetta & I in the park <3


I hope some day soon I can return to Paris and stay for a longer time. I fell in love with the city and I can honestly imagine myself living there one day, I can only hope right?


-- Alaura








4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. David Guetta that's so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree love the pictures,hopfully I'll go there one day too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I want to study in California, and I was woundering if u could recommend a good school? Where in California do u live and what school do u go to? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are amazing but they do absolutely no justice to the real beauty the city offers. I go to San Jose State University and to be honest that is the number one school in all of the United States when it comes to international students and their choices. Its a great school and I highly recommend it, however its extremely hard to get in. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Good luck,

    ReplyDelete