Thursday, March 3, 2011

There's something magic about air ports..

There's something magic about Arlanda Ari port especially at Arrivels. My family has always been traveling alot and sometimes been gone for a long time. Me and my brother used to travel alot to Africa when we where younger my grandparents live there so we used to stay there for 3-4 months. And I remember how much I missed my mom and how nervous I used to be coming out from the arrival after being gone for so long and there she was my mom. Tears, happiness and butterflys all at the same time. Now I'm sitting at the air port waiting for my cousin Sarah her flight is delayed with 1 hour, so I'm sitting here with my latte watching all the people coming out from arrivals and how they are hugging there families, friends or boyfriends. I know that when I land in San Francisco I'm going to have that same feeling I had when I was little. There is something magic about air ports, people from all around the world come togheter at the same place and tears of happiness for seeing the ones you love again or sad tears for leaving a loved one behind. But I especially like arrivals, and I can't wait to walkout from arrivals in San Francisco air port and seeing my beautiful friend on the other side waiting for me.
-- LC

Arlanda Air port ( Stockholm)

No comments:

Post a Comment