Monday, March 7, 2011

Dinner for 2

This weekend Dominique and I went to dinner together. It was nice to have a date LOL. We went to Blowfish Sushi in Santana Row. Everything was delicious. It was nice to have a night out with her. This was our appetizer...
We also ordered Sushi rolls that were to die for. The sushi is something I really missed while I was away in Europe. I feel like the Sushi here has a lot more flavor-- the sauces and different toppings really set it off. The sushi to me in Sweden was a lot more plain, still good but I did miss it here in California.
This weekend Dominique and were talking a lot about relationships. It is so hard to find someone who can fulfill every part of a man we are looking for. We think we are either just way too picky or maybe we just rather guard our hearts-- who knows. While we were driving we saw these two old ladies walking together. We said maybe one day that'll be us and I'll look over at Dom and ask her, "Do you think we are still too picky?" We ended our night with some drinks,  a cosmo for her and the house special for me.
...CHEERS..
-- Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment