Monday, March 28, 2011

Sick Weekend

So this weekend - Saturday morning to be exact I work up really sick with the flu. I had made plans a while ago to celebrate my friend Matt's 25th birthday that night and I really didn't want to flake. So I stayed in bed the entire day and managed to force myself out of bed at 5 to start getting ready. After two hours of torture I was able to leave my house at 7 pm to make it to the dinner at 4th Street Pizza Parlor. We ate pizza and had some drinks before going to the club, Motif. It was a fun night. After I ate and drank a bit I started feeling a lot better.
Nathan and I :)
Jess and I -- Birthday boy's girlfriend.
My sister Kayla joined us at the club later that night.

 Litte did I know how much I would be suffering the next morning. I woke up yesterday 10x worse and had to go to work. Today I am still stick but  a tiny bit better. I will take the day to rest up and get some school work done. What a way to start my spring break.

-- Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment