Friday, March 4, 2011

Phone Calls

I always try and have my phone on me. Really the only calls I get are the ones from my family, my closest girl friends and of course the TENGO calls from you Linda. I love getting those the most :) But sheesh the iphone is damn addicting LOL. However, as addicting as it is I do love it. Tweeting, facebooking, words with friends, and instagram they are enough to keep you busy 24/7.

Today though I got a very interesting phone call. One like never before. It was a guy I have recently seen more or less to just catch up since in reality its been about 7 year. It wasn't bad or good news just confusing news I guess you can say. I'll tell you more about it when we talk :)

Have tons of fun with your cousin. Glad she arrived safe and sound. P.S. I love Arlanda airport, even though I never ran into Alexander Skarsgard...

--
-- Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment