Friday, February 18, 2011

There is no time....

.... that is why I have not been bloging because I can't seem to find the time, to much school work and working at the hospital, but I promise, I will try to be better.
Alot has happend in this few days, Alaura we have to skype and talk about everything and nothing soon. I miss you like crazy, it has been too long now since our last skype date. This weekend I'm going home to my mami, to spend the weekend, my brother is having his big 20. Can't believe that he is 20 years old, and he is also competing in the Swedish Championships this weekend, so as his big sister I will be there supporting him. I will take pic's.
Xoxo - LC



  I'm not the only one who's tired...
( Sara)
Me and Sara, we have come to the conclusion that we suffer from Dysania <--- the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
Happy B-day little brother <3

No comments:

Post a Comment