Thursday, February 10, 2011

California Sun

Today I woke up with a list of things to do.


1. Business presentation to work on
2. accounting homework
3. public relations paper
4. Go into my old job (consider working there again) talk to general manager -- gosh he is a hottie ;)
5. Go talk to the hiring manager at M.A.C. for potential job
6. clean the empty house I'll be in by myself for 2 weeks -- everyone is in Canada
7. catch up with an old high school ..... (tonight)


However, even though I had this huge list the first thing I thought about was getting my workout in! I saw this old picture of when I was a lot thinner taking photos for a portfolio on a private beach. I have until late June to get there again so that Linda and I can run naked through the private beaches of California. Sounds fun right??


-- Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment