Thursday, February 24, 2011

Long Day

Linda!! That spa looks so nice and relaxing I wish I was there right now. Instead I am at school. Wednesdays are my long days, I am here from 10-9 p.m. But thats okay it keeps me busy :)

Here are some pictures of my school. Not many but you can see which parts of campus I have been to so far. I think I already told you this but my school, San Jose State University is the number one school of choice by international students.  It really is a beautiful campus dead smack in the center of downtown.
Also yesterday, I started working again at Chili's Bar and Grill. I am a waitress there. I was working there before I left for Sweden so when I returned they offered me my job back. Couldn't refuse, plus I'm still skeptical about the job I got hired for in Vegas. I will keep you posted.

 -- Alaura




1 comment:

  1. Great photos. I really like the statue they built honoring Tommy Smith and John Carlos. Thanks for sharing that one in particular. It is a beautiful campus. I had a great time when I visited San Jose.

    ReplyDelete