Friday, February 18, 2011

Rainy Day

Today I woke up in a bed that I have missed so much while in Sweden. It's something about the way it feels to be comfortable in a familiar place. When I woke up this morning there was a storm outside. Yes, the rain has finally come to California leaving the rest of my day very gloomy. As I laid in bed I really didn't want to get out. It felt so good to hear the storm outside but feel so warm all at once. The feeling I'm sure you can relate is amazing, to wake up and know that whatever else is going on in your life you just don't have to deal with yet, not until you get up.

I took this picture today driving... even the palm trees look gloomy. On a better note I have a job interview tomorrow for something in Vegas. We need to skype soon Linda so I can tell you all the details-- lets just hope I get it. I miss you more than ever. Love you...
-- Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment