Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Don't Cry

I feel so sad that I am not in Sweden right now. I wish I was there to comfort and be the rock to a broken heart. It's painful to have someone then wake up the next day and not have them at all. Linda and I both know this because we had to deal with it with each other. One day we were having our cozy slumber party and the next day I was on a plane back to California. It's very hard. However, Linda and I also know what its like to love hard. We were both in 4 year relationships and they ended very painfully. I think that I have learned so much from mine that my heart simply can not be hurt ever again. I do think that Linda was kind to one and for that reason alone she is hurting now and I am not there to wipe her tears away.

Linda, don't worry because there is light a the end of your tunnel. I know that for sure. Count your blessings when you feel sad because you really do have so many. Think about California, the sun, palm trees, beach bodies and all the fun we are going to have. I love you friend. And even though I am worlds away I am always here.

-- Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment