Thursday, June 23, 2011

One more Week!!

As exciting as this post is for me it is even more exciting for you because you are 9 hours ahead of me. Today is Thursday for me and next thursday you land here in San Francisco!!! I can't believe it-- one week, 7 days and I get to have you back all to myself LOL.... This is the beautiful city in which your plane will land.
Well, we just got off of Tango/Skype it gets me so much more excited when I get to talk to you about it. It seems so long ago that we were together in Sweden. It seems like 5 months apart is so long yet at the time it seems to have flown by. I just hope this next week flies by the exact same way. Then once you are here time slows down so if feels like you are here longer than 18 days....

Well, mi amor I'm going to end this post now. I need to start preparing for your arrival... I love you and lucky for me I only have to miss you for 7 more days!!!!

-- Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment