Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's Finally June!


First and foremost CONGRATS to Adam on graduation. What does he plan on doing next? Still train, will he go to school some more? This week Cayana is graduating from Jr. High School and Amanda is graduating from High School. I love all the pictures from Adams. I remember while in Sweden you showing me all of your pictures. Look how time flies.... we now get to sit back and watch our siblings do it.


So it is finally June... June 2nd to be exact. That means only 28 more days until you are here with me enjoying the sun, palm trees and California weather. I am so excited for you to get here Linda. I literally think about you everyday and hope that you are doing well. There are all those random moments when I stop and think about Sweden and what you are doing at that particular moment. I miss you so much and when you are finally here I will feel more complete. Ever since I left you in Sweden I feel a small part of me is missing. I can't wait to get that back even though it'll only be for a few short weeks. We have to make the most of every moment. 
So this week I will be sure to post graduation pictures so you can see how it's done here in California/US. I love you tons and am anxiously counting down the days until we are reunited in San Francisco airport.

-- Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment