Saturday, April 16, 2011

My weekend in pic's so far...

                                  I spent some time with Viggo, then i when for a workout at the gym.




Later on me and Emma when for some drinks in medborgarplatsen to sit outside in the nice weather.

Medborgarplatsen; Medis kök och bar.

The day after I saw Vanessa after work, and we had a fika outside in the sun.



Then we diecided that we wanted to escape from the city so we whent to Vanessas mom's place and she cooked for me. :)


We had a sleep over and the day after we took a walk outside in the nice weather, it's so nice in Sweden when the spring is here, and the summer is even more amazing.



Wish you where here my firend. I miss you so much everyday.
But soon I will be there, still counting down the days, only 2 months left almost. :)
--LC

No comments:

Post a Comment