Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Finally got my life back...

The internship is finally over, its hard being an intern, studying and working at the same time. Its been fun but I'm happy that it's over. This couple of days I've been working and I saw Vanessa and we had a fika at a new Cafe place called Mocco with her dad and brother. Yesterday we had a good bye dinner for one of my good friends Ulrika, she's moving to London to study law. We are all  going to miss her she's such a wonderful person. But at the same time that gives me a reason to go to London ;)
We had dinner at Vapianos, with almost all the girls we used to work with at friday's, and later we whent to our old job Fridays at Kungsträdgården and had some drinks with some other people. So much fun seeing everyone after such a long time.



All the old friday's girls, had dinner at Vapianos. It was a good bye dinner for Ulrika who is moving to London to study law for 4 years. 




                                                                           Ulrika






                       Me  and Ida, we used to work togheter and now we go to the same nursing school.

Me and Vanessa



-- LC

No comments:

Post a Comment