Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dominique's Birthday Weekend in San Diego

Here are a bunch of pics we took this past weekend. I put most of them on instagram for you!! I'll personally tell you all about my trip when we talk on Tango :)
This was on the plane on our way to Los Angeles
On Friday Dominique and I dropped Alicia off at work and spent the day at La Jolla beach. Lots of shops, restaurants and beautiful beach scenery.
My birthday girl. She's the big 23.
Had to capture the American Flag for you :)
Seaport Village
Seaport Village
Our Table at Below
Alicia and I. We took Dominique out for dinner for sushi then got a table with a bottle of grey goose at a club called Below.. we continued our night at the newest club in San Diego called Fluxx.
Sitting at out table at Below.
This was our evening at Seaport Village.

Lots of shops-- including a Scandinavian one with a Swedish flag outside. Sorry for the corny pose but I had to.
We had dinner at this restaurant. I ate a fish sandwich. Dominique and Alicia had clam chowder in bread bowls. 
Me being silly at Seaport Village-- I want one of these in my room.
We also went to Mt. Solidad -- from up here you can see almost all of San Diego, the views are amazing.
This is a memorial which surounds the cross at the top of Mt. Solidad.
Alicia's cousin Chris joined us on Saturday.
- Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment