Thursday, December 16, 2010

So far in Sweden


I have been in Sweden since August and I am lucky to have been able to do so many things in the little time I have been here.
I was able to spend time in Barcelona with my cousin Stephanie. I took my first small sip of Absinthe :)


I visited Drottningholm Royal Palace

I spent a weekend in Amsterdam
I was able to spend a day in Estonia


And I also got to take a cruise to Finland

I have officially seen snow fall for the first time :)
(There is no snow in California)

I had great nightlife experiences with Linda in Barcelona.



So far Sweden has been everything and much more than what I expected. It has really come time for me to appreciate every moment. Time is flying by so fast and before I know it January 22nd will be here and I will be on my way back to California.

-- Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment