Friday, December 24, 2010

" Idk what I've been told?... but someone here is getting old"

To day Alaura turned 22, so we went out for dinner at TGI Friday's where I used to work when I was in high school....

We had a real grils night with Cosmos






 Little did she know I had planed that my old cow- workers would sing the Friday's b-day song for her ;)
" I don't know what I've been told? But Someone here is getting old. Good new is dessert for free, bad news is we sing of key. Sound of, Happy, sound of , music, bring it on guys: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"
 The sad part is that it's exactly one month left before Alaura leavs for California, I'm really gonna miss her and it's really going to be empty without her. But I'm sooooo blessed and lucky to have her as a friend and I'm thankful for the time we got to speend with each other here in Stockholm. But the best part is that I will be coming to CALI in the summer to visit her :)
Happy Birthday again my beautiful friend. I LOVE YOU! <3

- LC

No comments:

Post a Comment