Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer is close.

Life goes on as it always dose, when I'm not working which is almost every chance I'm free - I try to see my family and my friends. But as my life goes on here in Sweden, there is not a day that I don't think about my friend Alaura and wish that she was here with me. I miss her so much and as the day's go by and the closer we get to the day of my departure I miss her even more. I just want to get there already! I'm so happy that we got our Iphone's so we can Tango and at least talk to each other, and Instagram is the best, becuase that way we can update each other with pictures :)
I have so many  things to tell you.
I miss you more than words could ever say, my friend.


My Sister Eli and Me


Me and my brother Adam


Sara, Me and Magnus



 Summer is so close :)


Emma


-- LC

No comments:

Post a Comment